Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Wrap around front porch I decorate it like another room in my home.

One of my favorite places my wrap around porch. I sit out here in the evenings I get full sun in the mornings. I also spend lots of time on my new sun porch I just had put on the back of my house both are decorated with flea market and yardsale finds. The gardens in the front are 5 years old they continue down both sides of my house and into the fenced in back yard. I live in the mountains of western MD inside city limits but it is very much a country setting other then the sidewalks and alleys between the streets. The street I live on is brick one of a few left original in thiz historic town. My gardens in the back yard are 2 years old and the newest this summer I planted just outside of my sun porch. I planted roses along the wall that will fill in some are climbers and will grow up the sides. I can see the gardens from the windows when I relax in the sunporch after a long day at work or working in the gardens. I love to read and spend time with my dogs on my sun porch.
Come visit my other blog http://suesjunktreasures.blogspot.com I have posted some of my flea market finds and some junk I have made from old found treasures.

1 comment:

  1. I love your cottage Garden with your wrap around porch just lovely. Did you redo the table and chairs on the porch ? You did a great job Sue. lol

    ReplyDelete