Thursday, July 29, 2010

My new Sun Porch


Beautiful soft yellow walls airy white sheers frame the sun porch. The daybed is a yard sale find for $10 the pillows I made well there are the 4 green ones I did buy at the dollar store. I have almost every color chenille bedspread I can put my hands on. Here I used a white one and a pink one folded at the bottom. I did just find a beautiful turquoise blue one which I have on the bench folded with turquoise baskets under for magazines and sewing projects that I can work on while relaxing on the daybed. Everything in the sun porch is about nature and the gardens from the flower material I used on the pillows to all my little birds and some pictures of roses from my friend Irena's gardens. I love shabby chic decor so my goal was to use soft pastels and vintage finds. I painted all the furniture white to give this room a soft Victorian feel. Oh no men allowed! They have their man caves I have my Shabby Chic Bright Sun Porch!

2 comments:

  1. I love your new sun porch ~~ Just Beautiful with all the colors of the Shabby Chic. And makeing your room yours!! Great job Sue. Have a glass of ice tea for me in your new room. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new sunroom-it is so bright and cheery! I love the daybed-a steal at $10.
    Enjoy it!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete